Hello Woven Women!
I know: I’ve been quiet for awhile. God has been teaching much in the past months of pulling away from the desk and taking a semi-sabbatical. One thing I’m learning is to just be open to spontaneity in my schedule, to not hold such a tight grip on the arrangement of my day, not be in a hurry but instead carry a sense of expectancy of what each day and moment may birth— and be ready to embrace that unplanned moment. But, I’m sure you’ll hear more about this from me later, as I walk it out and practice it. I will let you know how that goes!
With that in mind…
Are you ready to officially embrace Summer?
We hope you’ll PARTY WITH US on the 2nd official day of Summer for:
An Evening of Fun & Games & Ice Cream Sundaes!
Monday, June 22nd, 6:30-8:30pm
This event will kick off our Summer Schedule, so it’s only the BEGINNING of our SUMMER FUN! You can look forward to:
- MONTHLY GIRL’S NIGHT OUT (GNO)
- AUGUST QUIET RETREAT: yes! our 1st SUMMER Quiet Retreat (14th-16th)
- SEPTEMBER WOVEN WEEKEND! Another First! on Saturday, the 19th
You’ll Find the Full Schedule here.
Your Woven Leaders are super excited to reconnect with YOU! Here’s the SCOOP about Monday night:
- YOU bring a new bottle of shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion or other personal care items (deodorant, toothpaste & toothbrush, tampons, etc.) as a donation for the women at The Courage House
- YOUR WOVEN LEADERS will bring the ice cream toppings for our Sundae Bar!
- WOVEN will provide the ice cream and games
- EVERYONE creates the FUN!
We hope to see you Monday! REMEMBER, keep your heart and mind open for spontaneity this Summer…treasure each moment as if it were your only moment!
We are Woven Women and YOU are loved!
SO….WHAT’S YOUR FAVE ICE CREAM TOPPING?
LEAVE A COMMENT AND WE MIGHT INCLUDE IT MONDAY NIGHT!