We’re excited to begin our 2015-16 Season 7 of Woven at Newark Church of the Nazarene, Newark, Ohio.
Our theme for the year: ALL IN!
If you are in the area, we welcome you to any and all of our events. Here’s what’s happenin’…
Woven Evening of Fun & Games
- Monday, June 22nd, 6:30 pm at The Firehouse location, 127 Maholm Street, Newark
- Please bring a Personal Care item for The Courage House women. Items needed are body wash, body lotion, shampoo & conditioner, deodorant, toothpaste, etc.
Woven Girls’ Night Out! 6:30-8:30pm at The Firehouse location, 127 Maholm Street, Newark
Monday, July 2oth
Monday, August 24th
Tuesday, October 6th
Monday, November 2nd
Summer & Winter Creating Quiet Spaces: A 24 or 48 hour Quiet Retreat
August 14-16, 2015
January 8-10th, 2016
- Retreat is Friday, 5pm – Sunday, 5pm, you can choose a 24 hr. retreat or 48 hr. retreat
- Held at Sts. Peter & Paul Retreat Center, Newark, OH
- A Directed Spiritual Retreat designed to help you personally connect with God
- Space is limited, contact Cindy
Woven Women’s Weekends: Autumn & Spring
What’s better than a Woven Weekend? TWO Woven Weekends: that’s what we’re offering this year!
Saturday, September 19th, 9am-3pm
- In response to multiple requests, we are doing a rewind of this year’s ALL IN! Woven Weekend with Cindy Stiverson & Kim Dent. It’s worth it! AND it will set the pace for our winter season.
Saturday, March 19th, 9am-3pm
- At The Firehouse location, 127 Maholm Street, Newark, OH
Woven Women’s Marketplace at Newark Naz, 200 S. Williams Street, Newark
Saturday, November 21st, 9am-2pm
- A Holiday Marketplace of Crafts, Small businesses, and our Woven Boutique
- Woven extends our gift of hospitality to attendees with free cookies and drinks
- Vendors: register for a space by emailing Kim